Here is where we chat about our DIY successes and fails for our new home. Hopefully, more successes than fails. Since we just purchased our first home, we wanted to create this section to share our experiences as first time home owners. We will share our tips and tricks on our projects that might possibly help you.
Brendan and I have different levels of DIY experience (which we’ll list below) but when combined, we make an awesome DIY team.
- Extremely crafty
- Décor pro
- Has the “eye” / the vision and imagination
- Never used an electrical tool / not handy what so ever.
- Experience: Scrap booking, jewelry making, photography and any other crafty type of project
- Extremely handy
- Well rounded with all kinds of tools
- Favorite stores consist of Lowes and Home Depot
- Experience: Former hurricane shutter installer and maintenance worker